WordPress Theme for Charities and NonProfit Organizations.
Benevolence is a WordPress theme designed for charities, non-profit organizations, environmental groups, and socially responsible businesses. It comes under charity category where the people can help hunger peoples by providing them something to live like food, clothes, money to survive etc. Its all about social services, NSS etc It has a great looking, clean and contemporary design and is mobile friendly with a responsive layout.
Some of the other key features of the theme include: a donation link option, project page template, business contact information, a variety of page templates, customization options, multiple sidebars, shortcodes, featured videos, WooCommerce and more.
Theme Features :
- You can explain about the values and mission under about us page. It also support about us page with left sidebar and full width about us page to display detailed information.
- It also displays various causes in different layouts like causes shown with right sidebar and causes in grid format.
- Events can be shown via Google Calendar, Events Calendar and support for displaying upcoming as well as past events.
- Blog Layouts : Blog with right sidebar and blog in grid format.
- Showcase Projects in grid format, active and past projects can also be shown.
- WooCommerce is integrated with this theme which allows you to sell anything.
- The theme is built keeping SEO in mind so as to increase the search engine ranking.
- The theme is translation ready, uses two columns, awesome browser compatibility with almost all latest browsers such as chrome, safari, firefox, opera etc. It is compatible with latest versions of WordPress. It uses advanced admin options to customize the theme, custom widgets and many more.